About my Blog

30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives is something I have put off for over a year now. I, along with 2 of my friends are starting April 5, 2010 on this life changing challenge. I know it will change the depth of my love for my husband and encourage me to keep pressing on and praying for his relationship with Christ. Not only do I desire spiritual growth for my husband, but I am anxious to see how the Lord changes me. I look forward to the 'challenges' God lays before me and I know this will change my life. I will be posting daily the requirements of this challenge as well I my personal discoveries, challenges and how God is working in my home during this month.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day Eight

Oh My Goodness!!

So the day flew by me, stress-fully I might add and I didn't get a chance to complete the assignment. So, do I skip it or try to accomplish 2 in 1?? Aaaarg!!!!
Good news is that this challenge is paying off, TJ could tell I was stressed and just came home and gave me a big hug and a kiss....awwwwwww, how sweet;)

I know that he has and will always be faithful to me. We have been married for 7years and not once has he lied to me or given me any indication that I cannot trust him in his faithfullness to our marriage. I'm sure he has been tempted, afterall he is in the Navy and spends 6 or more months at a time away from me, yet he knows that would break my heart, his own and most certainly God's. TJ cheating on me is the last thing I worry about when he is away...he loves me too much for that and I know this becasue of his continued commitment to the vows we took on our wedding day. He holds those vows close to his heart and for that I am forever greatful....I suppose I should tell him that....make up assignment here I come!!

Until?? Later today with eight and nine review...LOL.....

No comments:

Post a Comment