About my Blog

30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives is something I have put off for over a year now. I, along with 2 of my friends are starting April 5, 2010 on this life changing challenge. I know it will change the depth of my love for my husband and encourage me to keep pressing on and praying for his relationship with Christ. Not only do I desire spiritual growth for my husband, but I am anxious to see how the Lord changes me. I look forward to the 'challenges' God lays before me and I know this will change my life. I will be posting daily the requirements of this challenge as well I my personal discoveries, challenges and how God is working in my home during this month.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day Three

Today's requirement has been hard to achieve. TJ had a really rough day today, so I felt it wasn't so important to stick to the assignment exactly...instead I was compassionate to his needs and just offered to bring him lunch. His day is so stressful he didn't want us to come and just drop off food, he said he would rather us come and hang out with him, if only his schedule would have permitted that. I really would like to ask him for help tonight so that the assignment can be fulfilled but I honestly think the Lord just wants me to lift him up by not adding to his 'to do' list. I think the compassionate part needs to be on my end today instead of on his end;) I just pray that doesn't turn out to bite me in the butt and the encouragement doesn't come to a halt because of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Last night, I had to tell Daniel that I really need help with financial stuff (basically take over the finances) because I am terrible at it. I had to tell him some stuff that I have kept from him and I was SO scared. He took it so well & was so understanding & supportive. I made sure to go out of my way to tell him how much I appreciated his response & to thank him for helping me with this.

Such a weight was lifted...not only for the stress that goes along with the finances but also but the way Daniel reacted & supported me.

Post a Comment