About my Blog

30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives is something I have put off for over a year now. I, along with 2 of my friends are starting April 5, 2010 on this life changing challenge. I know it will change the depth of my love for my husband and encourage me to keep pressing on and praying for his relationship with Christ. Not only do I desire spiritual growth for my husband, but I am anxious to see how the Lord changes me. I look forward to the 'challenges' God lays before me and I know this will change my life. I will be posting daily the requirements of this challenge as well I my personal discoveries, challenges and how God is working in my home during this month.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day Two

So, today's assignment was a little easier...since it was a bit more on the materialistic side. I found myself anxious to get to the store and get my Hub (aka Mr. Fix-it) a little something. It is so funny how the Lord prepares us for the following day. TJ is the literal 'fix-it when it breaks' man...he is always repairing things around the house and last night he stayed up until 1230am to fix my computer that kept freezing up. He was obviously frustrated, but it was awesome to know that he cared enough about my calendar to make sure I could access it the next day. WOW!! I read today's assignment after all of this and I just had to smile at it. Needless to say, a thank you card and a couple gift cards made their way into the bathroom he is remodeling;) I so have a DIY hubby and I am thrilled! I know it seems silly, but I could tell he loved the "just because" sentiment, especially since I told him he had to use them for himself and not on something to fix for me!!
I'm still wondering if I will have the desire to speak negatively, especially since it is only day 2...but I am praying I will refrain from the action because this is making me feel like a better wife already.

Until Tomorrow.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Money is really tight so I wasn't able to buy Daniel anything. This weekend, he spent a lot of time cleaning the interior of our car. I was annoyed though because it was right before church on Saturday night & I really could have used some help getting the 3 kids ready. I wasn't able to tell him thank you because I was SO annoyed & rushed. Today I got in the car & looked at it and realized what a good job he did. I sent him a text to tell him how much IO appreciated the time he put into cleaning the car.

Post a Comment