About my Blog

30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives is something I have put off for over a year now. I, along with 2 of my friends are starting April 5, 2010 on this life changing challenge. I know it will change the depth of my love for my husband and encourage me to keep pressing on and praying for his relationship with Christ. Not only do I desire spiritual growth for my husband, but I am anxious to see how the Lord changes me. I look forward to the 'challenges' God lays before me and I know this will change my life. I will be posting daily the requirements of this challenge as well I my personal discoveries, challenges and how God is working in my home during this month.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day Ten

Welllllll, this one was easayyyyy!
I love to tell my husband how handsome he is....I call him "me Irish Lovarr" and it just makes him grin and do a little nervous chuckle....LOVE HIM!!
So instead of the same-O-same-O, I opted to tell him I love his lips....that's right ladies!! they are yummy to kiss!! Just can't get enough of those 'pucker-up and hold on' smacks! He just keeps giving them to me so I better let him know I want more of them :)

Until Tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment