About my Blog

30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives is something I have put off for over a year now. I, along with 2 of my friends are starting April 5, 2010 on this life changing challenge. I know it will change the depth of my love for my husband and encourage me to keep pressing on and praying for his relationship with Christ. Not only do I desire spiritual growth for my husband, but I am anxious to see how the Lord changes me. I look forward to the 'challenges' God lays before me and I know this will change my life. I will be posting daily the requirements of this challenge as well I my personal discoveries, challenges and how God is working in my home during this month.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day Twenty-Two

OK, hit me in the gut with this assignment!
I realize now how one little word of negativity can over-shine 100's of positives. I know I get on a tangent of everything that bugs me about TJ, especially when my mom is in town. It's like it becomes a TJ bashing session and I truly hate myself for doing that in the past. I have been encouraging him for 22days now and I can't imagine going back. I am praying hard that when my mom comes and visits she will see the changes in both TJ and myself. I don't want to talk harshly about it or to him about anything, Jesus comes to us in love and we should come to each other in the same way.

May my speech be always seasoned with grace.....

No comments:

Post a Comment