About my Blog

30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives is something I have put off for over a year now. I, along with 2 of my friends are starting April 5, 2010 on this life changing challenge. I know it will change the depth of my love for my husband and encourage me to keep pressing on and praying for his relationship with Christ. Not only do I desire spiritual growth for my husband, but I am anxious to see how the Lord changes me. I look forward to the 'challenges' God lays before me and I know this will change my life. I will be posting daily the requirements of this challenge as well I my personal discoveries, challenges and how God is working in my home during this month.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day Twenty-One

Unfortunately, TJ does not have an eternal perspective on life. I am hopeful the Lord of Lords will change his heart. He is more open to attending church regularly and attending some of the conferences that are offered periodically at our church. I pray his attendance won't be the only part of him there....I cherish the day he will turn himself over to the Lord. I know it will happen, it's just a matter of when. The hardest part is realizing that he knows the truth, he just doesn't want to submit to it. He is so focused on what he says is 'putting family first' that he doesn't even hear me when I explain that putting Jesus first in his life is what his family needs and in reality... truly putting his family first. I just don't understand how someone can admit to know the Bible is 100% true, yet not want to apply it. In our discussion I found myself wanting to curse at him and call him names, but that is so NOT what Jesus wants. I was truly hurt and broken by our conversation, I even felt like giving up on him. I can't do that!! I won't do that!! Jesus isn't giving up on him, I see the Lord working on him even if TJ doesn't. TJ is worth it!! I just pray he realizes that I don't care how much money he makes, if he cooks or cleans or if we have a big house, I simply......want him in Heaven with me and the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment