About my Blog

30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives is something I have put off for over a year now. I, along with 2 of my friends are starting April 5, 2010 on this life changing challenge. I know it will change the depth of my love for my husband and encourage me to keep pressing on and praying for his relationship with Christ. Not only do I desire spiritual growth for my husband, but I am anxious to see how the Lord changes me. I look forward to the 'challenges' God lays before me and I know this will change my life. I will be posting daily the requirements of this challenge as well I my personal discoveries, challenges and how God is working in my home during this month.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day Nine

Epic fail!!!!
Well, I listen to my husband every day ramble about his job...it is very hard to sound interested in the Sonar Field. It is a bit Borrrrring. I went to a viewing of some new curriculum I was looking into and fell in love with is so I just had to talk his ear off. I know I should have kept to the assignment of not talking all day, but that is what I usually do...so it wasn't a priority. Hellloooooooo, I barely get to say a word about my day, I am continually inundated with the 'stupid idiots' in the office remarks. I do know the Lord wanted me to listen, because in the long run I apologized for chatting his ear off...which he said no worries about and believe it or not he wanted me to follow him around the house so he could listen!! WOW!!
I promise to be better at my homework.....well, at least put in more effort for tomorrow. I'm liking this challenge, it is allowing me to see my husband with a new set of eyes.

Until Tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment