About my Blog

30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives is something I have put off for over a year now. I, along with 2 of my friends are starting April 5, 2010 on this life changing challenge. I know it will change the depth of my love for my husband and encourage me to keep pressing on and praying for his relationship with Christ. Not only do I desire spiritual growth for my husband, but I am anxious to see how the Lord changes me. I look forward to the 'challenges' God lays before me and I know this will change my life. I will be posting daily the requirements of this challenge as well I my personal discoveries, challenges and how God is working in my home during this month.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tomorrow''s the Day

Well, tomorrow is day one of the challenge and I can already tell Satan does not like this idea what so ever. I woke up this Easter morning in total resentment for my husband and the fact that he didn't clean the kitchen like he said he would and he didn't help at all with the kids' Easter baskets. Mind you I was up till 1am alone, accomplishing these things while he snored the night away. Bitter?? I hate you Satan for getting under my skin this morning. I can promise you this, Jesus and me will succeed over you...I don't care how hard it gets!! I desperately want to see what the Lord has in store for our marriage this month, because if Satan wants to squash it before Day One ever starts then it is bound to be fruitful.
Until Tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment