About my Blog

30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives is something I have put off for over a year now. I, along with 2 of my friends are starting April 5, 2010 on this life changing challenge. I know it will change the depth of my love for my husband and encourage me to keep pressing on and praying for his relationship with Christ. Not only do I desire spiritual growth for my husband, but I am anxious to see how the Lord changes me. I look forward to the 'challenges' God lays before me and I know this will change my life. I will be posting daily the requirements of this challenge as well I my personal discoveries, challenges and how God is working in my home during this month.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Day Fourteen

Integrity? I have to say, my husband has it. He is firm in our marriage and he does not fall into temptation. How do I know my husband is faithful in all ways regarding our marriage....well, he told me once that "it's not an option". He doesn't make certain things an option, if you don't have a choice to do it...you won't. I love that about him. Cheating - "it's not an option", Drunkenness - "it's not an option", Cowardliness - "it's not an option", Slander - "it's not an option", Dead Beat Dad - "it's not an option", and so on...
I can honestly say, my husband is a man of integrity. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment