About my Blog

30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives is something I have put off for over a year now. I, along with 2 of my friends are starting April 5, 2010 on this life changing challenge. I know it will change the depth of my love for my husband and encourage me to keep pressing on and praying for his relationship with Christ. Not only do I desire spiritual growth for my husband, but I am anxious to see how the Lord changes me. I look forward to the 'challenges' God lays before me and I know this will change my life. I will be posting daily the requirements of this challenge as well I my personal discoveries, challenges and how God is working in my home during this month.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Day Twelve

This week's lesson is the reason I started this challenge. I had realized that me wanting my husband to change wasn't going to happen unless I made some changes first. I have this great guy who loves me, but all I could see was how he could love me better. Talk about taking advantage of him! I want desperately for TJ to love to Jesus more than me, but how is he suppose to accomplish this if I don't let him see how much I love him BECAUSE of Jesus. I have to walk the walk I desperately want him to walk. None of the changes I desire can happen until I love TJ in grace. This challenge is helping me to do just that. Day one, I had no grace....now on day twelve? I have a bunch more grace, and a hope that the Lord will overflow my cup and that it will run over TJ and immerse him in all the love Jesus can offer.

See you on day 13...

No comments:

Post a Comment